Does anyone else make sarcastic comments out loud when watching a TV show or film even though you’re completely alone?
You mean some people don’t do this?
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
the united states of america is fucking horrific and repulsive and people have every right to shit talk it but leave fat people out of it and stop acting like having fat people makes the usa a bad place, when you could focus on idk literally everything else
First day at school, Gaza, Palestine.
I can’t stand what these children have to go through it’s so heart breaking
this hurt my heart
i just want us to talk again